Sunday, June 30, 2013

About Me

This is my first blog post on here! I'm not used to blog-spot, so please bear with me! I figured I would make my first post an about me!
That's me! I'm Brittany, I'm 23 years old and I live in Virginia. I am currently unemployed but I spent the past year as a Pre-K teacher.
I was in a class with another teacher and 16-20 kids. They were the best kids ever and I miss them like crazy!
This is my boyfriend Tony. He's 29 and works as a warehouse assistant. He's the most amazing man ever and I love him more than anything. We've been together for 2.5 years and I cannot wait to see where our relationship goes!
Those are my wonderful parents! They've been married for 33 years and I couldn't ask for better people to raise me!

Other things to know about me:
  • I'm currently in school to get my Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Development
  • I'm obsessed with all things cupcakes! Making them, decorating them, items with cupcakes one them!
  • I love to cook.
  • I'm an only child.
  • My family is my life.
  • My favorite TV shows are: Cupcake Wars, NCIS, Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, and Stargate SG-1/SG-U/Atlantis
I also run another blog, over here!




No comments:

Post a Comment