Copycat Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 (14 oz.) can black beans
- 1 c. sour cream
- fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can corn
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 (8 oz.) Taco rice
- shredded lettuce
- 1-2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Shred the chicken, add taco seasoning, set aside.
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the box.
- Heat on medium-high heat a large frying pan; add 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Add chicken and cook together.
- Open the cans of black beans and corn and put in small bowls (I recommend heating them up).
- Once chicken and rice are done, you can start plating.
- In a bowl or on a plate (a bowl works better), place lettuce, rice, chicken, and then add toppings of your choice.