Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Lesson Plan...

Guys, this is it! I have to write my first lesson plan (like ever!). I'm super nervous because I have no idea what I'm doing. We never had to write lesson plans at Goddard, they were pretty much laid out and we just sort of filled them in (we didn't have to give any detail either, probably why our kids never got anything). I'm doing a lesson on Tools (the theme is How Things Work), and I know what I'm going to do I just don't know how to put it into words. Gah I'm so nervous! I understand the point of working interviews, they wanna make sure that you fit in with your potential class, know basically what you're doing, etc. etc., but still... to just throw someone in there with no clue and no assistance. I guess I'll either sink horribly, or somehow swim (or in my case I'll probably just float along enough to survive, but enough to get anywhere fast). Wish me luck! And if you have any tips, PLEASE SHARE! I'm desperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment